A Diary of our Current Meanderings, Thoughts, and Adventures...

Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Meet me in St. Louis

The worst part of our day trip to St. Louis was forgetting my camera. The best parts of our day trip to St. Louis were...getting some alone time, seeing the famous Gateway Arch, annnndd...seeing our friends Joe and Jess Hall exchange their wedding vows! What an exciting day!

I unfortunately have NOT ONE picture of the wedding. We only had our phone to take pics and it just plain would not work indoors. However, I can attest to the fact that Jess looked absolutely lovely, the groom Joe was happy as ever, and there was a whole lot of fun to be had!

Between the ceremony and reception, we had quite a bit of time to hang out and putz around St. Louis. Since I had never been before, we decided to head on over to the Arch. So cool! I mean--not cool enough to spend the whole day there, or go to the top, but cool enough to say we've been there and get some good pictures. Here's a few!


That little figure at the bottom of the 4th picture is Bryce. Pretty cool huh?

Jess and Joe's wedding reception was really nice--good conversation, a crazy/awesome summer storm, and lots of dancing. What could be better?

What a great way to spend my first visit to the great St. Louis! Til next time...

No comments: