Mama and Dada have been staples for quite some time, but we are now moving on to bigger and better things. :) Current Noa words:
- "Bye" -- this usually occurs about 3 minutes after the person communicating with her says goodbye...she thinks about it a long time before she says it back :) Just her typical observant, cautious behavior!
- "Eye" -- she is totally fascinated right now with eyes, especially cartoon eyes. I guess I never really appreciated how noticable eyes are! This is Moose A. Moose--her current favorite "eyes".
- "Bath" -- This one might be my favorite, because when she says it, she tends to growl/whisper it. So cute.
- "Cat" -- The most inconsistent of her new words...but definitely special when she says it!
- "Bear" -- This has probably started because of her favorite 'lovey': "Night Night Bear". Our friend Riley has always had a "Night Night Baby"...when Noa started preferring to sleep with this bear, we began deeming it, "Night Night Bear".
- "Baby" -- which is actually 'babe' at this point. Haven't gotten to two syllable words yet.