A Diary of our Current Meanderings, Thoughts, and Adventures...

Enjoy!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Have I Mentioned She Talks?

I can't believe it...my little baby is TALKING. What a strange concept to think that this little person will form words...which will turn to sentences...crazy!

Mama and Dada have been staples for quite some time, but we are now moving on to bigger and better things. :) Current Noa words:
  • "Bye" -- this usually occurs about 3 minutes after the person communicating with her says goodbye...she thinks about it a long time before she says it back :) Just her typical observant, cautious behavior!
  • "Eye" -- she is totally fascinated right now with eyes, especially cartoon eyes. I guess I never really appreciated how noticable eyes are! This is Moose A. Moose--her current favorite "eyes".
  • "Bath" -- This one might be my favorite, because when she says it, she tends to growl/whisper it. So cute.
  • "Cat" -- The most inconsistent of her new words...but definitely special when she says it!
  • "Bear" -- This has probably started because of her favorite 'lovey': "Night Night Bear". Our friend Riley has always had a "Night Night Baby"...when Noa started preferring to sleep with this bear, we began deeming it, "Night Night Bear".
  • "Baby" -- which is actually 'babe' at this point. Haven't gotten to two syllable words yet.
Just thought you might like an update on the new voice in our house! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love it! And love her. :) She sure is a cutie pie. And I agree, "bath" is my fave too. Cute, cute, cute!