A Diary of our Current Meanderings, Thoughts, and Adventures...

Enjoy!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I totally love doing fall festive activities...even when I freeze my butt off. On Saturday we went over to Mood's Farm in Mullica Hill to go apple/pumpkin picking. Sadly, there were no apples...booo. But, we made the best of what we had. There were at least 25 of us, so we definitely had a good time. Micah is here visiting from Iowa (bryce's brother) so we got to show him a part of NJ he had never seen before-farm land! I'm sure he felt right at home. :) (and definitely heard about it from my friends!)
After a long morning of pumpkin picking, we went home and enjoyed wild rice and mushroom soup (DELISH) and homemade caramel apples...I'd say it was a pretty great October day. Here are some pix!

No comments: