A Diary of our Current Meanderings, Thoughts, and Adventures...

Enjoy!

Monday, October 13, 2008

A New Blog...

I thought it might be fun to start a blog, to show our family and friends what's going on, how big my belly gets, share some pictures, and just have a place to share some ideas and thoughts. I went through a Xanga phase awhile back, but hopefully this will be a place for both Bryce and I to share what's going on.
Thanks Monica for getting me started... :) Monica is a friend that I work with. As we work online, we don't have much of a face-to-face relationship, but she, along with Mandy and I have become cyber friends, and enjoy our time together when we do get to see one another! (Like today, as we are at a Professional Development in Harrisburg, PA.)
What's funny about the two of them, plus me, is that we are all preggo. Mandy is about 7 months, Mon is about 5 1/2 months, and I'm just about 3...so it's kind of funny. I'll try to put a picture up of the different stages of our bellies. So funny...

It's been a great Fall so far...just enough chill to keep me happy, and the leaves are looking really pretty. We've also been able to have some great bonfires in the backyard, and have loved watching the Phils kick butt in the post-season!! Go PHILS!

We have also been a part some really cool movements with Circle of Hope. Last weekend was the "soft start" of our Camden, NJ church plant--which was really exciting to be a part of. It kind of feels like we are embarking on something 'big'...I can't wait to see how things start moving and shaking in South Jersey. This past weekend we also traveled up to the Bensalem, PA area for a retreat with CoH. It was a Discernment Retreat where we all worked really hard to get out our big ideas, and our goals for 2009. It is amazing to see where we as the church has come in the past year, and it was cool to pour out our ideas on paper, and see where they take us in the next year. We also got to play some sweet games like "ga-ga", and a little kickball. I think my body was a little annoyed at me for doing so much physical activity after being lazy for so long!

Okay--that is probably enough for the first blog post. I hope you all enjoy, and come back again sometime! : )

2 comments:

r wright said...

Hey guys, this is a great idea! i love it! as long as you are posting pictures, i would love to see a picture of your house.
Love, A. Rhonda

melanie said...

Yay! I will add you to my list of blogs. so I can keep in touch this way with you guys too. :) Hope you're feeling good.